(About 3 servings)
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine chicken, apple, yogurt, and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator before enjoying.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge.
Other possible mix-ins include grapes, walnuts, almonds, celery, and pecans. Get creative and make some delicious sandwiches!
- Clean Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Clean Spinach Guacamole Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Whole Wheat Tortilla Recipe