- 4 apples, cored & sliced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 tsp.nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Grape-Nuts cereal
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spread apples evenly in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- In one bowl, combine honey, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt, oats, and Grape-Nuts until crumbly.
- Pour the honey mixture over top of the apples, and then crumble the oat mixture evenly over the entire dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until apples are soft.