- 1/2 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- 1/4 cup salt
- Optional mix-ins and toppings
- In a gallon Ziploc bag, combine ice cubes and salt.
- In a sandwich Ziploc bag, combine almond milk and vanilla. Seal very tightly.
- Place the small bag inside the gallon bag, and seal the large bag tightly.
- Shake vigorously for 4 minutes. You might want some mittens; it gets sooooo cold!
- Remove the small bag from the gallon bag, and wipe off the salt and water.
- Pour ice cream into a bowl, and top with items of your choosing.
Possible mix-ins and toppings include cocoa powder, peanut butter, raisins, bananas, strawberries, cinnamon, apples, almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, blueberries, macadamia nuts, and honey. Try different combinations every time you make it!
If you eat it plain, it’s only 30 calories (YES only 30 calories!!) for the whole batch!
- Clean Frozen Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- How to Host a Clean Eating Cookout
- Clean Oatmeal Almond Pumpkin Cookie Recipe