(For about 25 strips)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flaxseed meal (or ground flaxseed)
- 1 Tbs. basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine flaxseed and all spices. Pour mixture into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Slice chicken breast into strips (about 1 inch wide, 2 inches long, 1/2 inch thick).
- Fully coat each chicken strip with flaxseed mixture (pat on the flaxseed if needed).
- Place on a greased cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip them, and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
These are so good I can’t wait to make them again! They taste amazing plain, but if you need sauce, try my clean honey mustard for dipping.
- Clean Apple Chicken Salad Recipe
- Clean Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Whole Wheat Tortilla Recipe
- Clean Honey Mustard Recipe