- Equal parts plain nonfat Greek yogurt & all natural peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- Sliced apples (or other fruits)
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat peanut butter for about 30 seconds (or until very runny).
- Whisk yogurt into peanut butter until well blended.
- Serve with sliced fruit.
This dip is so light and fluffy, and it’s packed with protein and healthy fats for a great snack!
- Clean Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Muffin Recipe
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
- How to Host a Clean Eating Cookout