(For about 10 pancakes)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 Tbs. ground flaxseed (or flaxseed meal)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- Optional sliced banana & almonds
- Combine all ingredients (besides banana and almonds) in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- On a nonstick skillet, pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Using a spoon, shape pancakes into desired size and thickness.
- When air bubbles appear, add sliced banana and almonds if desired.
- Flip pancakes and allow to cook for a couple more minutes until golden brown.
These were so good, I ate them without any toppings! If you want, enjoy them with pure maple syrup, peanut butter, fresh fruit, or honey.
- Clean Banana Pancakes
- Clean Chicken Strips Recipe
- Clean Strawberry Almond Quinoa Recipe
- Clean Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe