- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Tbs. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup original unsweetened almond milk
- Put all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour it in a glass and drink up!
Note: You can add more milk if it’s too thick, and if it’s too runny, put your glass in the freezer for a little bit. So healthy and so yummy!
- Clean Peanut Butter Apple Dip Recipe
- Clean Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Muffin Recipe
- Clean Frozen Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls Recipe