- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pit avocado.
- Put avocado meat, along with all other ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until chilled, and serve!
It’s that easy! And it tastes absolutely amazing. No one would ever guess it’s made from avocados. Even my picky-eating sister liked it, and that means it super delicious!!
- Clean Guacamole Recipe
- Clean Spinach Guacamole Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Tortilla Chip Recipe