(For 2 servings)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Using a fork or knife, poke holes all over the sweet potatoes.
- Set potatoes on a paper towel in the microwave and cook them for about 8 minutes (or until soft).
- Leave them setting in microwave for about 5 minutes to allow them to cool off a bit.
- Cut potatoes into large chunks (including skins) and put them in food processor.
- Add honey, almond milk, and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve warm.
These taste more like dessert than a side dish! If you want a creamier result, add more milk a little bit at a time. I ate these for dinner with a clean turkey burger, and I’m very very very satisfied!
- Substitutions to Make Almost Any Recipe Clean
- Clean Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- How to Survive a Cookout while Eating Clean