(For about 2 dozen cookies)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add applesauce, honey, vanilla, oil, and milk, and mix until it forms a dough ball.
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Take little pieces of dough and roll them into little dough balls (about 1” diameter).
- Place small dough balls on a greased cookie sheet and flatten them to about 1/8” thick.
- Press a few chocolate chips into each cookie.
- Bake for 7 minutes, until golden brown.
Enjoy these with a big glass of almond milk or topped with some clean ice cream! These aren’t crunchy or crispy like some cookies, but more of a fluffy, chewy cookie that won’t crumble or make a mess.
- Clean Oatmeal Almond Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
- Clean Oatmeal Banana Cookie Recipe
- How to Make Your Own Cookie Recipe