(For 40 graham crackers, cut into 1.5″ x 1.5″ squares)
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3.5 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. water
- In one bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine all liquid ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine until a soft, sticky dough forms (add more flour or water if necessary).
- Place bowl of dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Remove dough from fridge and place it on a floured surface.
- Using your fingertips, flatten the dough to 1/8″ thick.
- Cut squares in the dough to your desired size.
- Use a spatula to move squares to a greased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, poke holes in each cracker.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your graham crackers. Check them frequently to make sure they don’t burn.
These are so good! I’d love to make a s’more with them, but they taste great plain too!