(For about 20 pancakes)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and spices.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add a little oil to skillet or frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour batter onto hot skillet to desired size.
- Use a spoon to shape pancakes to desired shape and thickness.
- When bubbles appear, flip pancake and cook for another minute or so.
- Serve while warm.
These taste just like pumpkin pie! I eat them plain because they’re so moist from the pumpkin that I don’t need syrup or honey. You can top them with honey, maple syrup, walnuts, sliced almonds, or a dollop of plain nonfat Greek yogurt. Enjoy!
- Clean Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- Clean Honey Whole Wheat Flaxseed Pancakes Recipe
- Clean Oatmeal Almond Pumpkin Cookie Recipe