(For 6 small popsicles)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 6 strawberries
- 1/4 of a banana
- 2 tsp. honey
- Mash banana and strawberries (or blend in a blender or food processor).
- Add honey and milk and mix completely.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for a few hours until solid.
- Run molds under warm water to loosen popsicles.
These are a great summer treat! Try other fruit combos like strawberry-kiwi, peach-pear, pineapple-orange, blueberry-pomegranate, or any others you can think of. Just be creative!
What fruits did you use? Let me know in the comments below!