(For 10 small fudgesicles)
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 4 tsp. all natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth will work)
- 1 Tbs. cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert stick.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours until frozen.
- Run molds under warm water to loosen fudgesicles.
- Eat them!!!
These are so good! And they’re easy to make AND they’re healthy! It’s a win-win-win summer snack food!