(For 6 servings)
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1.5 Tbs. olive oil
- Salt (optional)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut potatoes into french fries, leaving peels on.
- Toss potatoes and oil in a large bowl until evenly coated.
- Put fries on a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning fries after 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Clean Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Clean “Fried” Pickles with Southwest Dip
- Clean Zucchini Poppers Recipe