(For 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (or quick oats)
- 1 cup water
- 1 drop vanilla extract (a little goes a long way)
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- 1 Tbs. cocoa (more if desired)
- Strawberries (as many as you want, sliced or diced)
- Put oats and water in a microwave-safe bowl, and cook for a minute and a half.
- Stir in vanilla, honey, cocoa, and strawberries.
- Cook an additional 30 seconds to a minute, until it reaches the consistency you like.
- Let it cool for a minute, and eat while it’s warm!
This is a great breakfast that tastes almost like dessert! I love oatmeal, and I’m always discovering new recipes.
Have any oatmeal ideas for me? Let me know in the comments!
- Clean Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
- Clean Banana Macadamia Nut Oatmeal Recipe
- Clean Strawberry Almond Quinoa Recipe