(For 16 treats)
- 3 cups puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/3 cup almond butter (or all natural peanut butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. water
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large saucepan, heat almond butter, honey, water, and vanilla for a couple minutes, stirring constantly, until it becomes syrupy.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cereal.
- Mix until all cereal is evenly coated with syrup.
- Pour cereal mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Pat it down and press it evenly and firmly into the dish.
- Let it cool, cut into 16 squares, and enjoy!
These don’t taste exactly like real Rice Krispies treats, but they’re still amazing! They’re completely clean since there isn’t any gelatin at all.
If you’d rather make these into little cereal balls instead of bars, just roll 1″ balls instead of putting the mixture in a dish. I used almond butter since it has a milder flavor than peanut butter, but peanut butter flavor is amazing, so either one will work just fine.
- Clean Apple Crisp Recipe
- Clean Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
- Clean Frozen Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls Recipe