(Use as much of each ingredient as you wish!)
- Raw spinach
- Boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast
- Pear(s), thinly sliced
- Raw walnuts
(Makes about 1/4 cup dressing)
- 1/3 cup berries (I used frozen blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Pour desired amount of walnuts onto a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes, watching carefully to make sure they don’t get too dark.
- Let walnuts cool.
- Meanwhile, puree berries, olive oil, and lemon juice in a food processor until runny.
- Begin assembling your salad!
- Use as much spinach as you wish, add sliced chicken, pears, and walnuts.
- Drizzle berry vinaigrette on top, and enjoy!
This is a great summer dish! It’s quick and easy to make, and it’s fresh, fruity, nutty, and best of all, healthy!!
- Clean Spinach Guacamole Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Pineapple Shrimp Fajita Recipe
- Clean Apple Chicken Salad Recipe