These breakfast balls are perfect for college students, healthy eaters on the go, or anyone looking for an easy, clean snack! They’re easy to grab as you’re running out the door to go to class or work, and they taste great!
(For 12 balls)
- 1 cup oats
- 1 Tbs. all natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbs. ground flaxseed
- 2 Tbs. raisins
- 1 small banana
- Dash of cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mash the banana.
- Then, add all other ingredients and mix them all together until it reaches a mushy, blended consistency.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls (or bigger ones if you want giant ones!).
- Store these in the refrigerator, and grab and go on your way to class!
- Clean Frozen Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls
- Clean Pecan Pie Balls
- Clean Oatmeal Pumpkin Almond Cookies
- Clean Banana Macadamia Nut Oatmeal