(For 15 balls)
- Core apples and cut into medium-sized chunks.
- Put apples, cinnamon, and dates in a food processor and blend until smooth. It will be pretty runny.
- Stir oats and flaxseed into apple mixture and refrigerate for about 10 minutes until it reaches a sticky dough consistency. (Depending on how soft your apples are, you might need to add more oats.)
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls.
- Store in refrigerator and grab it as a quick snack!
- Dorm Recipe: Clean Oatmeal Breakfast Balls
- Clean Pecan Pie Balls Recipe
- Clean Frozen Cocoa Peanut Butter Balls Recipe