(For 16 bars)
- 1 cup puffed brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup oat flour, packed
- 1/4 cup all natural vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 Tbs. water
- In one bowl, combine puffed rice, oat flour, protein powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine vanilla, peanut butter, and honey.
- Gradually stir the dry mix into the wet mix. I used my hands for the most part.
- When the wet mixture starts to get crumbly, gradually add water to keep it sticky.
- Continue adding dry mixture and water until it is a sticky consistency (kind of like cookie dough).
- Put the dough into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Using the back of a spoon, press the dough firmly to flatten it into the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.
These are great for an afternoon pick-me-up, some pre-workout fuel, a post-workout snack, a quick breakfast, or a midnight snack! You can always roll these into balls instead of putting them in a dish and cutting them into bars. Enjoy!!
- Clean Oatmeal Breakfast Balls Recipe
- Clean Apple Pie Oatmeal Balls Recipe
- Clean Layered Carrot Cake Recipe