(For 2 dozen cookies)
- 1.5 Tbs. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1.5 Tbs. unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1 Tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cloves
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl. (The first 6 ingredients, not pumpkin)
- Add all dry ingredients except oats.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix until completely combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!!
- Clean Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Clean Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Clean Oatmeal Banana Cookies Recipe