(For 12 biscuits)
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1.5 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a small cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Poke the sweet potato several times with a fork and place on foil. Don’t wrap it up.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until very tender.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, turn oven up to 425°F.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda in a small mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, puree sweet potato (including skin), pumpkin, and honey until smooth.
- Add wet mix to dry mixture in bowl and stir by hand until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, until the biscuits start turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve while warm!
- Clean Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bars Recipe
- Clean Fluffy Whole Wheat Biscuits Recipe
- Clean Mashed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Clean Sweet Potato Fries Recipe