Thank you so much to More Food, Please for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Ada is a loyal blogger and reader, always commenting on my posts and writing excellent posts herself! I can’t say thank you enough for nominating me, so be sure to check out her blog!
The Versatile Blogger Award is a great way for bloggers to show their support for other bloggers and build community. I am so thankful to be nominated. This award is for bloggers who write unique, interesting posts that aren’t run of the mill.
I’ve found a lot of variations of the rules for this award, but here are the most common ones:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog.
- Tell us 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
- Let them know you’ve nominated them.
- Upload the Versatile Blogger Award photo with your post.
So here are 7 random facts about me!
- I’m super addicted to peanut butter. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but let me elaborate. I go through about one jar each week, and I eat a few tablespoons every day. Sometimes I just feel bored, so I eat peanut butter. I tried drinking it one time, but almost choked. I love it so much! I usually prefer smooth, but I get a craving for crunchy every once in a while.
- I am almost done with college, and I still have no clue what I want to do when I “grow up.” My dream is to be a professional blogger.
- For spring break this year, my boyfriend and I are going to hit up The Mall of America! It’s on my bucket list, and we’re really excited!
- Even though I workout all the time and lift weights, I can still barely do push ups. And I doubt I can do a pull up, but I haven’t tried since 4th grade!
- Last summer, I wore a bikini to the beach for the first time in my life!
- I didn’t have a smartphone until last August, and I love it! Android, all the way!
- I would really like to write a book one day.
And here are nominations for 15 blogs who bring joy to my online reading life!
- RDelicious Kitchen
- She’s Losing It!
- The Oven Diaries
- Fit University
- Fresh Fit N Healthy
- Fit for 365
- Choose Fit
- Pretty Like Lavender
- FITin’ It In
- From Doughnuts To Dumbbells
Thank you again, Ada! And congratulations all of my fellow nominees!