I finally bought some chia seeds at Trader Joe’s last month, and used them to make some delicious strawberry jam!!
I followed this recipe on Nature’s Nurture. It is so easy to make, and it tastes great!
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 Tbs. water
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds
- Mash strawberries with a fork until they turn into a jam-like consistency.
- Stir in water and chia seeds.
- Put in a covered container and place in refrigerator for about two hours.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week!
I hope you love this jam as much as I did! It was the perfect addition to my whole wheat peanut butter toast!
- Clean Whole Wheat Bread Recipe
- Clean Peanut Butter & Banana Pita Pocket Recipe
- Clean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe