- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1can black beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper (optional)
Open all three cans of vegetables. Drain all the juice from the tomatoes, but only drain half of the water from the corn. Don’t drain or rinse the black beans. In the plastic container, pour the beans, corn (with half of the water), and tomatoes, and stir it up. Add salt and pepper to taste, eat it with clean tortilla chips, and enjoy! Store it in the refrigerator.
Don’t be afraid to experiment with other ingredients like canned olives, mushrooms, garbanzo beans, or peas. Even try different spices like crushed red pepper, minced onion, or garlic powder. The possibilities are endless!
- Clean Guacamole Recipe
- Clean Spinach Guacamole Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Clean Tortilla Chip Recipe
- How to Host a Clean Eating Cookout
- Clean Pineapple Shrimp Fajita Recipe
- Clean Whole Wheat Tortilla Recipe